Keith Shrum Dentistry remains dedicated to providing optimal care for every patient, and working with you to achieve that goal. We pride ourselves on helping you in any way we can and in providing high quality care. Please let us know if you have any questions – it will be our pleasure to help you!
Our friends are our patients – and our patients are our friends. That’s why each patient is treated like family, because we hope you will become a part of our office family.
We are proud of the services we offer, but more importantly, how we offer them. We will always give you options and let you choose what course of treatment is best for you.
We want to make it easy for you to achieve the dental health you want, which is why we try to cover your entire wish list, even before you know what your wishes are. Please see our 10-point check list to see the many ways we cater to your needs.
We travel throughout North America to learn from the leading dental experts so that you always get the latest and the best.
10 Reasons why Keith Shrum Dentistry is Hermitage’s most popular dental office:
- Hours: We are open extended hours to serve you. Our hours of operation are: Mon-Thurs-Fri 8am-5pm, Tues – 10am-7pm & Saturday appointments are also available – Call for details.
- Experience: We have 23 years of listening to patient concerns, calming their fears, and providing dentistry that they can smile about.
- No Financial Surprises: We can help you understand what your insurance covers and we will even collect from your insurance company directly.
- Technology: We try to keep up to date on all the latest technology like laser cavity detection, so cavities can be done before they get close to a nerve. We also have state-of-the-art sterilization practices and power whitening.
- Pleasant Visits: We have cable TV for your entertainment while visiting our office. Never miss your favorite show because of a dental appointment! Kids love it too. (Coming soon)
- Emergencies: We can usually get you in today if you have an urgent problem.
- Convenience: We are easy to get to – right off Lebanon Road, with plenty of free parking.
- Patient Education: We have intra-oral cameras so we can show you the condition of your teeth, which provides a valuable second opinion – your own!
- Comfort: Sedation Dentistry is now available! Even fearful patients can relax while we complete your dental treatment. We guarantee that we will do whatever it takes to make you comfortable. Even extensive treatment can be comfortable and we will always make sure it is for you.
- Cosmetic: Dr Shrum is trained in the latest cosmetic procedures.
Your smile is often the first thing that people notice about you. We can help you keep it healthy and attractive. Cosmetic dental treatment is now readily available. There are always options available to make you even better looking! We can whiten, straighten, lengthen, shorten, fill gaps, and even get rid of the black mercury fillings on your back teeth. You deserve it, and Keith Shrum Dentistry can help.